Terms & Conditions
Regal Cakes Edinburgh
* The following terms and conditions on this page apply to all orders regardless of signed contract or not for all goods bought from Regal Cakes.
* All cake topper orders require a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed to reserve your event date or order fulfilment. If an order is cancelled after it has been booked, we lose business from potential clients that were turned away to reserve your event date. Additionally, all of our toppers are custom made to order using perishable, time-sensitive ingredients. For those reasons all deposits and/or payments made in are non-refundable if an order is cancelled.
Full balance must be paid at the time of collection/ delivery.
*We can post your icing toppers anywhere in the mainland. You can directly order through my eBay shop (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Vividha-bayshop?_armrs=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=30&_sasi=1&_sop=1&_vc=1) or you can message me.
PLEASE ALLOW 12-14 WORKING DAYS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR TOPPER FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE We aim to dispatch within about 12-14 working days of your order. Our standard delivery is Royal Mail, Second class sign for.
Second class sign for cost £8.25
First-class sign for cost £9.00
Express Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery (TM) 1:00 pm) cost £10.60
IF YOU REQUIRE AN ITEM SOONER CONTACT ME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
Or Customer can collect their orders from us.
Once you have collected the cake from us we are no longer responsible for it, the client will assume ALL liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
* All our ingredients are of the highest quality. Our products may contain or come in contact with milk or milk products, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. Every effort is taken to keep ingredients separate however toppers may contain traces of nuts or nut oil.
So, we cannot guarantee a nut-free environment when making our cake toppers.
You agree to notify your customer/ guests of this risk and hold us harmless due to any allergic reactions.
* We do reserve the right to use creative judgment or make adjustments where we feel necessary in order to maintain the quality and workmanship of our designs but also preserve the interpretation of your design to best of our abilities.
If a figure is damaged when it arrives please contact me within 24 hours after received, a photo on this damage would be needed as proof.
Please take them out of the package as soon as possible after you received them and handle with care as the items are fragile also they can be stored for to up to 3 months In cool dry conditions but don't put them in a fridge or freezer.
Cake-pop sticks has been inserted into each layer of the cake for stability.
*Please note that I am one of the best figure makers in Scotland, I make more detailed figures. But they are not exact replicas or images of the person who it is of. It is a fine art and though I can make very lifelike cartoon characters, figures of real people may not look exactly like their photos
* All the cake toppers including cupcake toppers will be photographed and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
*Our designs are copyright to Regal Cakes Edinburgh as are our logo. So cannot use them without your permission.